- The Walking Buddha of Sukhothai
Sukhothai literally means the “dawn of happiness” and maybe that is why you get to see a happy smiling walking Buddha here unlike any other place in South East Asia. In the old town of Sukhothai lies the UNESCO protected world heritage site of Sukhothai Historical Park. I was touring Thailand extensively and when I came to know about this
- Kabini or Bandipur National Park for Tiger Sighting?
The perennial question that remains in everyone’s mind while planning a wildlife safari down south is to visit Bandipur or Kabini? Both are in Karnataka, both the parks are kind of equidistant from Bangalore, both have properties and safaris run by Jungle Lodges and Resorts. So which one to chose for best tiger sightings? Is it the Nagarhole national park
- Bundi Rajasthan – Forts, Palaces from offbeat town
Bundi is an offbeat Rajasthan town with forts and palaces from times gone. Check the pics of paintings adorning the walls of Chitrashaala to get your mind blown
- Bandipur National Park & Bandipur Resorts
Wildlife safari through Bandipur is a must experience if you are looking for adventurous encounter with tiger, leopard and elephants. Stay at Bandipur safaru lodge and head into Bandipur
- Nahargarh Ranthambhore Hotel – Luxury Palatial Resort at Sawai Madhopur
Nahargarh Ranthambhore Hotel, a palatial heritage hotel standing in the buffer area of Ranthambore jungle at Sawai Madhopur. Come explore the property, royalty and the room with me
- Is Blogging dead? Should we write stories or Information?
As I plan out my Rajasthan trip, I sink into the abyss of wondering if the old style poetic personal blogs are dead? Should a blog be all about information or it needs the story writing? leave your thoughts?
- Veera Narayana Temple Belavadi – Karnataka Hoysala Temple
Veera Narayana Temple at Belavadi is a unique Hoysala temple not so far from Halebeedu. A quick Bangalore getaway or visit enroute to Chikmagalore
- Madurai Food Guide – Delicious Food to try in Madurai
From famous food in Madurai to must have food in Madurai, here is a list of food and popular restaurants in Madurai to explore
- Thirumalai Nayakar Mahal Madurai – History and Pictures
Thirumalai Nayakar Mahal is the 700 year old palace still standing in its glory at Madurai. Known for its magnificent pillars, the palace is a must visit